Brick is an independently run brewery which started from humble roots in a Peckham shed. Since 2013 we have been building our brewery in a railway arch in Peckham Rye, SE London and this summer we are expanding with an additional production site in Deptford, which means more beer, for more people. This also means we need more people to join our growing team of passionate individuals to drive the brand forward.
Brand is absolutely key to us and therefore we are looking for a brand focused, organised and hard-working full time marketing and events officer to join our team.
- Identify and realise Brick’s presence at key industry events and festivals throughout the UK in line with our strategy
- Establish, organise and manage Brand led events in conjunction with our key customers
- Organise and host events at our Tap Room
- Create and deliver marketing plans in line with our strategy
- Organize and create a calendar of events across London locations and our key cities
- Create content that is engaging and memorable and in line with Brick’s brand proposition
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in event management and marketing
- Passion and knowledge of beer
- Excellent communication skills and genuine ability to build relationships
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Social media expertise to drive engagement and execution of events and marketing activities
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive, organised and able to prioritise
- Experience in working to budgets
- Flexibility and willingness – this role will involve some evening and weekend shifts, as well as travel in the UK and potentially abroad.
- Full, clean driving license
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter, mentioning why you would be the right fit for this role and our brand, to email@example.com
Closing date 28th July 2017