Since we started brewing in July 2014, our team have worked together to establish Orbit Beers as a significant presence in the London market (and a little bit beyond). Our focus on authentic European styles, coupled with a passion for music, has driven steady growth and we are now planning further expansion. Your job would be to help us make that happen by growing customer revenues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating new business to build our customer base
- Working with our existing customers to help grow our revenues
- Helping to identify key decision makers in the market
- Building a strong presence for Orbit Beers in the London market through social media and your own presence at pubs and events
- Creating and delivering high profile events both at the brewery and with customers on their sites
To apply for this role you must already have sales experience, as well as experience within the London craft beer market, and a good knowledge of the players within it. A strong understanding of social media, and a proven record of its successful use, is also required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, energy, passion and confidence
- Engaging presence, warm personality
- Strong relationship building qualities
- Ability to work from your own initiative
- Well organised and structured approach
- Determination to succeed
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be a key part of a small, ambitious, focused team. Please email your CV and a short covering note to Robbie Sykes at firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date is 25th August.