Employment Type – Part Time / Full Time
We are currently looking for a self-starting & energetic individual who is enthusiastic about craft beer to work in our onsite Brewery Taproom during busy periods.
Our Brewery Taproom is currently open Tues, Weds, Thurs & Fri evenings and Saturday & Sunday from 12pm until late. During busy periods we are looking for someone to assist with the serving of our craft beer to thirsty patrons. Working alongside the Bar Manager you will ensure customers have an enjoyable experience at the taproom, resulting in return visits.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible with working days/hours and will want to always create a welcoming atmosphere in our Brewery Taproom whilst serving a top class pint of By The Horns beer.
- Personable and friendly manner
- Great customer service
- Fluent English speaking
- Works well in a team but also motivated to work unsupervised
- Uses their initiative
- Good organisational, planning and preparation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good with numbers
- Good attention to detail
Experience & attitude required:
- Previous bar/pub experience serving customers
- A passion for craft beer.
- A dynamic, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
- Assisting with the day to day running of the By The Horns Brewery Taproom.
- Keeping the bar stocked, presentable and clean
- Serving customers and helping with any queries/recommendations.
- Assisting the Bar Manager with special events at the Brewery Taproom e.g private parties, special themed events, etc.
Immediate availability preferable but negotiable.
Must be able to travel to SW17. Some late finishing times applicable
Please send a covering email and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org