Off the back of a multi-million-pound investment, Fourpure is going to be in a position to make a lot more beer. And we need you to help us sell it.
We are on the lookout for a passionate, organised and sociable full-time Brewery Representative to join our expanding London Sales Team. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing a large and well-established portfolio of clients while consistently securing new business. Your sales efforts will be focused on South East London’s independent venues.
Proven sales experience within London’s drinks industry is highly desirable. Ideal candidates will possess well-established relationships within the industry and a hunger for new business and continued growth.
We offer a highly competitive package including travel, phone & laptop + uncapped commission.
- Manage existing customer relationships while providing excellent customer service
- Identification of growth opportunities and generation of new business through prospecting
- Accurate and timely reporting to management
- Commercial acumen and deal structuring
- Industry networking and keeping abreast of key trends
- Plan and manage events within your account base in collaboration with the events team
- Spread the word of Fourpure to thirsty customers aligned to our ethos and values
- We are a small business so you’ll need to get stuck in across the business to ensure we achieve our collective goals
- Maturity: You will have fun but remain professional and disciplined at all times
- Flexible: You will need to fit into the working pattern of a brewery rep (including some evening work and weekends)
- People Skills: You will need to build relationships quickly & professionally
- Track record of working at intensity
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and takes pride in being organised
- Working with numbers, commercial terms, and able to effectively negotiate
- Able to work both independently, and part of a team
- Technical beer dispense experience desirable but not mandatory
- Excel, word, CRM system (Salesforce beneficial)
- Legal right to work in the UK
We love beer. And we love brewing. When we ask ourselves “what gets us out of bed in the morning?” it’s clear that we don’t like humdrum, we don’t accept the status quo and there’s no place for mediocrity in our lives. We don’t live for the ordinary, we want to learn and discover. We’re inspired by adventure.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter describing what inspires you and why you believe you’d be perfect for this role. Include your CV to email@example.com