Hammerton Brewery a multi SIBA award winning brewery in Islington, London is looking to expand our team further in 2018 with a new Accountant Assistant / Bookkeeper.
Initially this role is for 3 months with a review during that time with possible extension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Craft Beer industry for a progressive London Brewery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior staff in all aspects of their work as required;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Sales/ Purchase Ledger;
- Handling incoming telephone calls both internally and externally;
- Updating records on the internal management system and maintaining accurate records;
- General administrative support;
- Any other duties as may reasonably be allocated from time to time.
What we are looking for:
Ideally you will have a basic knowledge of UK GAAP and the experience to produce and submit VAT returns as well as experience in purchase invoices and bank and credit card reconciliations. An understanding of weekly creditors listing, and weekly debtors listing is also needed. Ideally you will have knowledge of cloud accounting, preferable Xero.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above, then apply now.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org