We are currently seeking a full time delivery driver / brewery assistant. The roles include 3 to 4 days delivering stock and a couple of days a week working in the Brewery.
A typical week will include:
– Delivering and collecting stock
– Route planning
– Assisting in brewery duties
– Loading and unloading vehicles
– Cleaning casks, kegs and vessels
– Keeping the warehouse in a clean and tidy order
– Occasionally preparing malt and hops for brewing
– Occasionally emptying and cleaning Mash Tun and Kettle
– Must be 25 years of age or older
– Hold a full clean current UK driving licence
– Sociable, self-motivated, team player but also able to work independently.
– Have excellent customer relation skills – polite, responsive and helpful.
– Be able to work independently and as part of a team
– Being physically fit and able to move heavy items is essential
– Experience of Van driving.
– Interest in Craft Beer would be a plus.
To apply please email us your covering letter and CV. Karina Benavente <firstname.lastname@example.org