Hammerton Brewery a multi SIBA award winning brewery in Islington, London is looking to expand our team further in 2018 with a new sales representative.
We arelooking for someone with existing brewery sales experience or experience of working in field sales looking to further their career in a progressive London Brewery.
What we are looking for:
– Someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about craft beer and wants to become part of our small but growing team.
– Maximise sales within the area assigned, be able generate new sales, new accounts and maintain relationships with existing customers.
– Be self-motivated, team player team but also able to work independently.
– Demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service
– Have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to collate sales data in spread sheets and presentation software.
– Experience in a Field Sales is a must with an advantage if it is within the Brewery Industry
– Willing to work flexible hours, due to the nature of the role you will often need to work some evening and weekend hours
If you are results-driven, target-focussed and have a thirst for success then we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to grow with an ambitious London microbrewery.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, to be considered for this position, email your CV and covering letter to Karina at email@example.com Final closing date 3rd March, although interviews may be held before and after this date.
Due to the high volumes of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications.