The Meantime Brewery in Greenwich is seeking an enthusiastic and skilled individual to join their rapidly growing Company. Once inducted into the team, primary duties involve brewing, filtering, cellaring and packaging. Meantime operates 24 hours, 5 days a week and has an intensive training program, enabling brewers to participate in all areas of the production, supporting their theme of a ‘Company of Brewers’.
Meantime are known for producing a great range of high-quality, flavourful, interesting beers and they are the fastest growing craft brewery in the country. With their commitment to continued investment in the best equipment available and attractive packages for Brewers, it is an ideal time to join the company.
- Brewhouse operations including all aspects of wort production
- Monitor operations against QA guidelines
- Maintain accurate production records
- Ensure all production areas are well maintained to the highest hygienic standard
- Ensure that production compliance with the relevant food acts at all times
- Represent the company at beer tastings in trade on an ad hoc basis
NB Please note that the role will require some heavy lifting, shift-work and fork-lift truck training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Brewing qualifications and/or previous industry experience
- A passion for craft beer brewing
- A desire to innovate and share passion for beer is essential
The role is a full-time permanent position and offers the right candidate, the opportunity to progress and develop within the company.
Starting salary will be relative to prior experience. Other benefits include healthcare plan, pension scheme and company bonus.
All emails to firstname.lastname@example.org