We are looking for a self- motivated & confident individual to manage the Taproom and events at Moncada. You’ll be passionate about our beer and proud to serve it, growing the brewery brand from its doorstep and beyond. While you’re not busy running the taproom you’ll be helping the team in the rest of the brewery.
As the taproom and events manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Organisation of events on and off site
- Serving customers and answering any beer related questions
- Cleaning and rotation of tap beers
- Purchasing of any supplies needed
- Social media promotion and interaction
- Staff rotas
- Keeping the bar stocked, clean and tidy
- Food truck bookings
- Changing kegs and keeping the cold room organized
Brewery work will include:
- Assisting the brewers on a brew day
- Bottling and kegging
- Cask Cleaning
The right person will need to take full ownership of this role. If you have ideas, we want to hear them. This is your taproom to promote, love and grow.
This is a full time position working 5 days a week.
Brewery hours are 8:30am -5:00pm Monday-Friday.
Taproom is open Fridays 5-11pm and Saturdays 12-9pm with the intention to increase.
Start date April 3rd – room for some flexibility
If this sounds like you, please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com