Come and spend the day on a Worcestershire hop farm at the height of the harvest. Yes, the Charles Faram HopWalk is back!!
The event will be based at Stocks Farm in Worcestershire on Thursday 9th September and will comprise of:
- A full explanation of hop growing and harvesting
- Current hop market reports from around the world
- An update on new varieties and experimental hops
- Distinctive beers available
- A chance for likeminded brewers to exchange views and enjoy the Worcestershire countryside
- The opportunity to purchase green hops
- New Product launches
A beer crawl will take place in Worcester on the night preceeding the event - the itinerary of which can be found in the attached PDF document.
The Charles Faram HopWalk is free of charge for 2 guests per brewery. Prebooking is the only way to ensure your 2 complimentary spaces. For more information see the attached PDF document. To book please click upon the following link: https://www.charlesfaram.co.u
For any other information please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org