Launched beneath the streets of Whitechapel in 2014, One Mile End quickly established a range of excellent craft beers filling the taps of our two pubs, The White Hart in Whitechapel and The Alma in Chapel Market. Our second brewing site opened in Tottenham in 2016 and due to continued growth of our business, we’re looking for a part time Sales Representative to join our team.
This role will suit somebody passionate about craft beer, who wants to be part of a growing business. This role is flexible with hours of work agreed upon with the Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of craft beer, sales or experience within the pub/hospitality industry.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets.
- Using a relationship focussed process to understand the customer/outlet’s business and their product needs in order to sell the best selection of our products to them.
- To work with and feedback to, the OME Brewers.
- To assist & support the Sales Manager as required
- To attend meetings with OME Pub Managers as requested
- Attend and participate in brewery and affiliated pub events.
- To participate in OME tasting panels, QC and sensory training when requested
- Actively seek out new markets and revenue streams.
- To be forward thinking and open to new challenges.
If you’re results driven, target focussed and LOVE BEER please email Jamie@onemileend.com for a detailed job description.