Belleville Brewing Co. brews on a 20 BBL ABE plant with 9 fermenters, 6 conditioning tanks and a canning line. We brew and package all of our beers on the premises where we also have our Brewery Tap.. We are growing the team in the brewery and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Head of Sales who can manage and expand the existing customer base and build a team of sales and brand ambassadors. This role will have a huge impact on the future progression of this company and we would strongly welcome candidates who want to develop their careers with us into the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and developing new sales opportunities via on trade, off trade and direct sales channels in the UK and overseas;
• Develop strong day to day relationships with existing trade customers;
• Building and managing a small Sales team to maintain rotational sales and of local ambassadors to help maintain and promote growth in existing contracts;
• Taking a leading role in the company’s social media channels and online developments;
• Working with the management team on marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness of Belleville Brewing Co, locally, and across the UK; and
• Meeting ambitious sales growth targets.
• Highly motivated individual capable of working within a small team;
• Excellent organisational & time management skills;
• Strong sales & negotiation skills;
• Capable of working with spreadsheets and presentation software;
• Strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth;
• Based within the M25 and with a comprehensive knowledge of the London craft beer market.
• Full UK driving licence.
Permanent role, competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme, pension, phone, laptop and travel.
If you’re interested please send your CV to email@example.com Only successful applicants will be notified.