The Belleville Brewing Company was founded in 2012, is located next to Wandsworth Common Railway Station in South London and produces a range of premium US style hand crafted beers using the highest quality hops, malts and seasonal ingredients.Our beer reviews exceptionally well and we have a growing order book for local and national customers.
Reporting to the Director, you will have responsibility for:
· Ensuring that the weekly order book is fulfilled to local and national accounts;
· Updating stock levels;
· Management of stock and empty cans and kegs; and
· Delivering stock within and beyond the London area.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, reliable and flexible and have:
· A passion for craft beer brewing;
· A strong personality and able to represent the company in the market place;
· London based;
· Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly;
· Due to the physical nature of working in a brewery, you must be physically fit and able to lift and carry loads;
· A clean driving licence and a good knowledge of the London area.
The role is a full time permanent position over 4-5 days and offers the right candidate the opportunity to progress and develop within the Company.
Starting salary will be relative to prior experience. Other benefits include pension and company bonus.
Please CV and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.