Start date: immediate preferred, but flexible depending on circumstances
We are a family-run business, with strong ties to Brixton, and that’s what motivates us to succeed – so we can give the best to our employees, our customers and the wider community. We’re committed to finding the right people, supporting them and developing their skills. We’re after people who are passionate about beer, our brand and what we represent – top quality brews, excellent customer service and an enthusiasm for what we do and how we do it. We have huge respect for everyone on our team, and are building a diverse and highly skilled team that takes pride in being part of our success.
Every day in the brewery is a day of fast-paced, ever-changing and challenging work alongside incredibly talented, professional, interesting and hilarious people. We’re all working together to put Brixton on the map for great beer, and having a great time while we do it. Join us.
We are looking for someone to join our Operations team in the role of Delivery Driver, Warehouse & Packaging Assistant. The role’s responsibilities include delivering to customers across London, warehousing and assisting with packaging. This is a dynamic role that requires great communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic. You will be assisting the Operations and Brewing teams in making sure our beer is stored correctly, packaged promptly, and gets out to customers accurately.
Essential skills & qualifications:
· This is an entry level role with every opportunity to grow and develop – the right attitude is key!
· Previous experience driving or delivering goods
· Must be over 25 years-old and have held a clean UK Driving License for at least 3 years (for insurance purposes).
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Fit and able to lift 50kg or more
· Able to work effectively in a team
· The ability to work independently and to deadlines
· Ability to work on repetitive tasks
· Experience of manual work
· Legal right to work in the UK
Great to have:
· Forklift license
· Previous experience working in a brewery or warehouse
· Interest in craft beer
· Deliveries to customers across London in our Brixton Brewery branded van. Approximately half your time will be spent on deliveries.
· Represent the brewery professionally as the face our customers see the most.
· Pick stock for daily deliveries.
· General warehouse maintenance and cleaning.
· Assisting the brewers on packaging lines – keg, can and bottle – and across production when necessary
· Stock rotation
· Maintain a high level of Health and Safety at all times
· Be a brand ambassador
· Any other duties to assist in the smooth running of the brewery, including assisting the brewers and operations staff, maintenance & DIY, event work
· This list is not exhaustive, additional responsibilities and duties may be required on occasion.
What we offer:
· A fun and interesting working environment, with a great team
· A good location near public transport, in between Brixton, Loughborough Junction and Herne Hill
· The opportunity to grow with the company. This is permanent full-time role with great potential
· Opportunities to learn other aspects of the brewing and drinks business
· A competitive salary and benefits package
WE ARE A LONDON LIVING WAGE EMPLOYER
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com