Twickenham Brewery is a 25BBL cask and keg brewery established in 2004, we pride ourselves on producing excellent quality and consistency throughout our range. This has led to numerous awards both regionally and nationally.
We are looking for an experienced brewer to join our close-knit team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Wort production
- Fermentation monitoring
- CIP / Cleaning
- Packaging of finished beer into cask and keg
- Basic Lab work
- Performing basic quality checks according to SALSA standard
- Representing the brewery at events and brewery tours
- IBD General Certificate of Brewing or higher
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Forklift license (preferable)
- Physically fit and able to lift full casks of beer
Please send CV’s and covering letters to email@example.com