Established in 2015 Reunion Ales is a young, dynamic craft brewery nestled by Hanworth Park in West London. Currently experiencing a period of fantastic growth we are looking for a full time assistant brewer to join our existing team of three brewers.You may already have brewing experience, you may be a home-brewer looking to scale up or you could simply be a damned hard working self-starter up for being part of a something dynamic and loaded with ambition.
You will be responsible for working alongside the Reunion brewerson all parts of the brewing process. You will also be regularly called upon to assist in the many non-brewing activities required for the effective running of Reunion Ales Limited and its operations. Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Cleaning casks & kegs
- Packaging into cask, keg, bottle and can
- Assisting the Head Brewer throughout the brewing process
- Beer brewing – operating and monitoring brewery equipment
- Assembling, dispatching and delivering orders
- General warehouse duties
- Making sales calls and visits. Following up on potential sales leads.
- Serving off and on sales customers
- Quality control of the beer
- Managing stock control and procurement
- Assisting with sales
- Receiving and handling raw materials
- Cleaning and sterilising vessels, casks, and production area
- Perform general maintenance tasks
- Making deliveries to customers (a valid UK driver’s license must be maintained at all times)
- Representing the Employer at events and festivals
- Maintaining and updating company records including stock registers, cask and keg registers and company books. Appropriate training will be provided
- Driving a forklift truck in support of the above
Pay will be based on experience.
At Reunion hard work is rewarded with responsibility. Those who prove themselves reliable can expect an accelerated journey up the brewing ladder! Brewing is satisfying but physically hard work. Every week we make something which will bring pleasure to the ultimate consumer but the graft involved should not be underestimated. If you think you’re equal to it then please send a CV and covering email to Francis Smedley: firstname.lastname@example.org