Here at Signature Brew we’ve been doubling in size for the past few years, and as we dive head first into 2018, we’re looking to add some serious sales skills to our growing team. We are now on the hunt for a Sales Manager who can manage and develop key relationships, drive volume growth, as well as lead the growing sales team (from the front).
They will have some seriously honed negotiation skills, possess a keen eye for opportunities out there in beer land, as well as having a firm hand on the commercials behind a deal. Working directly with the founders, we’re looking for someone who can play a key role in Signature Brews bright future, putting our beer into the hands of music lovers and beer fans alike.
They will be…
- Someone who loves beer and music, and embraces it.
- Keen palate, and excited by flavour.
- Demonstrable successes out in the marketplace
- Super sociable, friendly, and articulate
- Long range vision, but able to focus on immediate results.
- Plenty of Stage Presence, with negotiation skills to back it up.
- Highly motivated, and hard to deter.
- Mega flexible, innovative and super keen to work at a constantly developing brewery
- More than three years in a sales position within the drinks industry, with demonstrable successes.
- At least one year at the head of a team, directly responsible for at least one other sales person.
- Top Quality Market Knowledge, understanding the beer scene, and its players.
- Passionate about beer and music, ready to hang out at gigs.
- Able to use all the usual software, Excel, Word.
- Proven negotiation and commercial skills.
- Ability to construct long-term strategic goals
Does this sound like it might be you, or someone you know?
Then please get in touch! Drop us a line with your CV to email@example.com with the “Sales Manager” in the subject along with a few words on why you’re the one for this role.